We did not scan wxForms for Delphi 1.1 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
wxForms for Delphi is an integrated form designer plugin for CodeGear Delphi that helps you to create cross platform applications for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux using single source base. wxForms code from Delphi can be compiled in Mac OSX and Linux without much change using FreePascal/Lazarus. wxForms allows you to use all of Delphi's powerful Form Designer/ Editor features to quickly create Cross platform application.
Following are the features of wxForms:
* Create Cross Platform GUI that can be compiled in Freepascal / Lazarus in MacOSX and Linux.
* Reuse your favourite non visible VCL directly with wxForms.
* Create wxWidgets Dialogs and Frames using Delphi Form Designer.
* Facilitate the use of all Delphi's features to create Cross platform application(ANSI and UNICODE).
* Ability to create cross platform lazarus project file with a single click
* Over 60 ready to use wxWidgets components.
* Ready to use wxWidgets Dialog and Frame project Templates.
* Integrated cross platform bitmap creator.
* Image-List editor to easily manage images for various components like ListView, Tab Control, toolbar and Menus.
* Integrated wxWidgets Menu, Toolbar, ListView, Statusbar Editors.
* Integrated wxWidgets Open/Save Dialog File Filter Editor.
* Support for ANSI and Unicode wxWidgets Libraries.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for wxForms for Delphi 1.1 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.